These are good. Really delicious. If you don't make them, you will be missing out on a fab meal.
Black Bean and Corn BBQ Quesedillas with Cilantro Lime Sour Cream
6 flour tortillas (I used sun-dried tomato)
2 cups of cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces (I cheated and bought a grocery store rotisserie)
I small can of niblet corn
1 small can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 1/2 tbsp mayonnaise
1/2 cup your favourite BBQ sauce
small handful of cilantro, diced
2 cups grated cheddar (I used a mix of sharp and white extra-sharp)
for the sour cream:
2/3 cup sour cream
1 tsp lime juice
1 1/2 tbsp cilantro, diced
- Combine mayonnaise and BBQ sauce in a small bowl.
- Spread sauce onto one tortilla.
- Layer on your chicken, corn, beans, cilantro and cheese (make sure cheese is on top)
- Put another tortilla on top to make a quesedilla and transfer to a hot, buttered frying pan.
- Cook on medium until cheese is almost melted and flip.
- Finish cooking, transfer to cutting board and let cool for about 3 minutes. Cut into triangles.
- To make the sour cream, simply comine lime juice, cilantro and sour cream.