Tuesday 17 April 2012

Birthday Cake Oreo Mini Cheescakes



Oreo is 100 years old. This is my view: If something as delicious and calorie-laden as oreos can live to be 100, then eating them probably won't kill me. Right? I know you're with me on this.

Anyway, to commemorate the birthday, some genius at Nabisco came up with birthday cake oreos. Seriously, one whiff of these birthday cake cookies and I knew it was going to be a problem. They're good. CRAZY good. Between the 5 of us in my fam (let's just say 5, even though we all know the baby wasn't having any), the box was gone in 2 days. I should be embarrased to admit it, but they're so tasty I don't even care. I went to the store and grabbed 3 more boxes, in fear of them flying off the sheld. They're all gone now, but I am going to hope and pray that I can still get them when I shop today.

I found this deelish recipe, and figured that with the birthday cake oreos, they would be deadly. I think I want to try it with goldens too. And maye the mint ones at Christmas? Peanut butter? I've never seen them, but come on, oreo. Get on it. Or I will.

Birthday Cake Oreo Mini Cheesecakes
recipe can be found here.








-Jessica


No comments:

Post a Comment