Tuesday 10 January 2012

Lemon Bars


Have I mentioned I love lemon? I may have. Like in my previous post. This is the beginning of a lemon addiction, I tell you. Just so you're prepared.

I wasn't even planning on making these today. I was going to make a chocolate pie, because my book club is discussing "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett today, and if you've read it, you know why I should make that pie. But then I was walking through the grocery store and these lemons jumped into my cart. It was really quite phenomenal. I've never before seen fruit that can move of its own accord, but I tell you, these lemons did. 2 hours later these were in my oven. It's a pretty good thing I have somewhere to bring them tonight, because if I didn't, I would be eating them all. The hubs doesn't get my love affair with cirtus fruit. Anyway, I will make a chocolate pie later, I promise. But for today, I'm sticking with these. They grow lemons in Mississippi, right?

Pinterest was good to me. I found several recipies that looked good, but I liked the look of these from here.

-Jessica





No comments:

Post a Comment