Monday 2 July 2012

Raspberry Cream Pie





I loooooove raspberries. I think they are superior to strawberries in every way. More flavourful, juicier, bite size. Love 'em. But they do seem to go bad pretty quick. I had a whole bunch to use up and I was fresh out of ideas.

When this happens, I usually wait until inspiration hits, or I call up Leah, because she's usually full of them. Today I founds myself on www.thepioneerwoman.com and let me tell you, that woman is never out of ideas. I just borrowed one of hers.

You can find her recipe here.

It's scrumptious. I  can't remember the last time I used that word, but I like it. It's gonna be a thing.


-Jessica


3 comments:

  1. mmm. looks awesome. my mom makes this frozen raspberry cheesecake. it goes like this:
    oreos for the base too
    1 block creamcheese
    1 tub cool whip (frozen)
    raspberries
    1 can of the most real, dense raspberry juice you can find. Welsh had the best one but doesn't make it anymore.
    a bit of icing sugar

    blend juice, berries, creamcheese and icing sugar in blender till smoooth. fold in cool whip. place in pie pan (springform works best actually). Freeze.
    to die for. and coooold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds yum! I've got to try that!

    ReplyDelete